Services for Couples
I offer three services for couples, each of which focuses on a different stage of the relationship, type of goal, and the nature of the help they seek:
Next Step Relationship Coaching™ is for couples who want to deepen their understanding of and commitment to each other during a transitional period in their relationship (e.g., moving in together, before getting engaged or married, becoming parents). For more about this service, click here.
Couples Therapy is for couples whose relationship is having challenges that the partners have not been able to address effectively. For more about this service, click here. For couples either (a) contemplating separation/divorce, or (b) who have decided to proceed with a separation or divorce, I offer PreDivorce Couples Therapy™. Depending on the couple’s goal, the treatment helps partners develop a deeper understanding of the issues at hand and create a blueprint for a respectful working relationship. For more about this service, click here.
I am an accredited clinical psychologist with over 25 years of experience helping people. I:
- have taken all three levels of Gottman Couples therapy training
- am research-driven and the author of college-level psychology textbooks
- have been certified in clinical psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology
- am a Fellow of the American Association of Clinical Psychology
- certified in hypnosis by the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
My coaching style as been described as warm, direct, positive, and challenging. I help my clients get clear on their values and goals, the parts of themselves they’d like to develop, and the paths forward to become more of the person they’d like to be.
Thanks for your interest
To make an appointment, contact me:
- Mission/Noe Valley, San Francisco
- Menlo Park, California